What does a fantastic Sr. Sales Executive do?
As a Sr. Sales executive with Tegra 118, you will be responsible for new business development, with a focus on helping financial institutions solve sophisticated wealth management problems with Tegra118 developed technology. Using your consultative selling skills, you'll provide thought leadership, industry expertise, and product knowledge about Tegra118 Financial Advice Management and Portfolio Accounting to leading financial services firms. Do you enjoy learning about you client's buying criteria to become a trusted advisor? If you have knowledge of the wealth management industry, and extensive contacts with wealth managers, banks and industry influencers, we want to hear from you!
This quota-carrying sales position is driving efforts to expand and grow Tegra118 market share and presence in the industry through execution of solution sales activities with mostly new prospective clients. You'll develop potential leads and pursuits; plan and select sales strategies; utilize business solutions and financial knowledge; execute sales tactics; present Tegra118 solutions to persuade and frame client opportunities; lead, position, and ultimately, close deals.What will you do to be successful in this role?
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Sell a suite of Tegra118 wealth and asset management products that are focused on financial advice and proposal generation, portfolio accounting, fee billing, performance, and reconciliation, to identified broker-dealers, RIA aggregators, and retail banks.
- Use your industry knowledge to generate leads, progress deal pursuits, and drive sales bookings to meet and exceed your annual sales quota.
- Understand your clients' and prospects' goals and strategies through consultative selling, account planning, and thought leadership, and demonstrate the value of our products and improve sales success.
- Travel to meet, consult, engage, and participate in face-to-face conversations with your clients and prospects, to help them make informed decisions on the solutions.
- Greatly exceed your annual sales quota by closing 2-3 large, transformational, and several transactional, deals, while encouraging many conversational opportunities to grow your pipeline.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years Sales experience in the wealth management industry with a record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in selling financial planning software for Financial Advisors.
- Experience selling into C-level suite and E-level at retail banks, broker/dealers, insurance companies, trust companies, RIAs, Family Offices.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 50% - 75% travel required.
- Experience prioritizing issues and working independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce or another applicable CRM.
Tegra118 is driven by a single purpose: to build the future of wealth technology. We partner closely with our clients to deliver solutions that are relevant to their needs, today and tomorrow. Our associates' unique perspectives, advised by both deep industry expertise and a broader view of the fintech space, encourages us to stay ahead of change and push the boundaries of what's expected in wealth and asset management. As an industry leader for over three decades, we are proud of our heritage and our culture of willingness and inclusivity, values that guide the way we work with one another and with our clients.
The foundation of all that we do lies in our proven, flexible technology, which grows with our clients as their needs change, to transform the way people interact with, manage, and grow and protect their wealth.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Tegra118 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
We are Tegra118. Building the future of wealth technology, together.