Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Have strong working knowledge of the assigned products and services and be able to present the value of said solutions to the appropriate audiences.
- Bookings targets will be assigned in the form of a sales quota which the sales representative will be responsible for attaining
- Generate leads and drive sales bookings for FRMS products and services to financial institutions within designated territory or within accounts as assigned by manager.
- Formulate strategies, tactics and account plans, under the direction of management, necessary to develop the leads and relationships within his or her assigned territory/accounts in order to attain his or her sales quota and gather information about potential customers.
- Be able to travel to client sites, present sales materials and conduct product demonstrations to impart the value proposition to potential clients.
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through sales process, including qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentment of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting as represented in the SFA tools and applications provided by management.
- Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Related Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales to financial institutions and ability to manage a territory independently.
- Proven track record of selling to the CFO, CIO, COO, and CEO
- Strong knowledge of the enterprise reconciliations market & financial and account certification.
- Working knowledge of regulations surrounding the financial services industry
- 10+ years’ experience in a consultative sales role at (preferably) a major enterprise software vendor
- Sales and negotiating techniques
- Proven solution selling skills that will allow this sales executive to effectively and efficiently execute on the Fiserv Way of Selling that is instrumental in the buying process/sales cycle
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Must possess excellent written, oral, presentation, and follow up skills.
- Professional presence required to meet with C-Level client executives
- Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver
- A positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously timely
- Results oriented