Title: Sales Executive (Risk Management software)
Location: Any Major city in the Midwest (Ideal locations: Austin, Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, and Oklahoma City)
Territory: South Central: Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana
The Sales Executive is responsible for the generation of new product and services revenue for an Integrated Risk Management Software product suite. This territory based role focuses on securing the eligible Fortune 1000 prospects as new customers.
The Sales Executive has end-to-end responsibility for new sales and revenue attainment of quarterly sales goals. The right candidate must be able to develop and maintain or leverage existing relationships with C-level executives within Risk Management, Information Security, Information Technology, Compliance and Internal Audit within his or her territory. The candidate must be able to develop and execute a targeted sales plan within prospective accounts, including target identification, prospecting, organizing resources, leading meetings and demonstrations with prospects, closing deals and facilitating contract negotiations. The Sales Executive must demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales process and revenue goal attainment and bring a track record of successfully selling technology to solve business problems. Creativity and high intensity are expected.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Development and execution of a sales plan with focus on meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
· Ability to develop and deliver demonstrations of our applications to C-level executives
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Time and territory management - Overnight travelrequired 20% - 30%
· Remote position: Ideal locations: Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, Austin and Oklahoma City
· History of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
· Minimum of 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience.
· Experience selling SaaS, RMIS, GRC, IRM enterprise software
· Experience selling to C-level targets and clients
· Knowledge of risk management