Sales Executive ( Real Time Feeds )
Intercontinental Exchange Data Services (ICE Data Services) is expanding our global sales organization and looking for high caliber sales professionals to join our growing team.
The Real Time Feeds Sales Executive is a sales hunter who targets the buyers of real time datafeed content across the latency spectrum. This individual will be responsible for a select territory in which to hunt for new business selling Consolidated Feed and related solutions for ICE Data Services. Additionally, the sales executive will work in a collaborative manner with existing Account Managers and Relationship Manager to identify opportunities for upsell of feeds solutions within existing accounts.
The Real Time Feeds Sales Executive is expected to be a content and technical expert in ICE Data Services’ Real time Data Feed and product lines, and also have a very good understanding of the customer use cases and business in general. Customer meetings, presentations and preparation of RFP/RFI responses will all be an integral part of the role, as well as interacting with customer and pre sales on detailed aspects of the solution.
This role is ideally suited to a self-motivated individual who relishes being at the forefront of business activities and thrives on their own successes and those of the team. A strong communicator with a solid technical background and good knowledge of the market data and trading environment from a content, technology and networking perspective is required. We seek and an aggressive hunter with polished sales, pipeline management, territory management and closing skills who is adept at challenger sales and who is highly motivated with the ability to think on their feet, from both a business and technical perspective
- Exceed annual sales quota
- Manage territory and work closely with othersales colleagues to identify and close new opportunities
- Managed and develop strong client relationships
- Work closely with the product team to provide feedback on any client, prospect or partner requirements
- Daily CRM and pipeline management
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- 5+ years salesexperience with a focus on financial markets (specifically real time market) and
- Ability to consistently exceed individual sales quota
- Knowledge of trading, compliance, risk and post tradeportfoliovaluation uses cases
- Intimate knowledge of the systems which consume real time data in each use case
- Experience in sales cycle/negations with individuals at the C-Suite Level
- Previous experience working within a data/software vendor, exchange or trading firm
- Adept at the challenger sales model
- Strong presentation skills
- Competent CRM-Salesforce skills
- Proficient in pipeline management and forecasting
- Solid negotiation skills
- Solid track record of high close ratio