When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
- Drive Pharmacy revenue growth through new business acquisition, and account management.
- Develop and execute a strategy to successfully grow and convert business.
- Prospect, develop, and deliver new and incremental sales opportunities within an assigned geographic area.
- Inform and educate customers on the value of a Provista relationship.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that emphasizes size, velocity, and balance.
- Work with internal stakeholders to grow customer revenue as well as deliver feedback and develop ongoing marketable product improvements and solutions.
- Bachelor's degree desired; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience with broad knowledge of the field with strong sales, leadership and account management.
- Experience working with GPO’s, wholesalers/distributors/specialty distributors and specialty drugs.
- Experience in non-acute pharmacy, closed-door pharmacy
- Experience working with executive levels at enterprises and ability to influence decisions at both the C-suite and department head levels.
- Prospecting / pipeline construction / conversion
- Product acumen
- Presentation and facilitation, Proposal writing
- Prediction / forecasting accuracy / proforma validation / reconciliation
- Written and oral communications
- Time management / strong work ethic / results oriented
- Relationship development
- Consultative sales approach
- Excellence in customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.