Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, an affinity for operations transformation to drive value in the form of cost reduction, growth or customer engagement, and an affinity for technology and relevant digital transformation experience, demonstrated selling ability, tenacity and a hunting mentality? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive that can independently drive net new sales and help support account teams related to a new offering, called the Center for Process Bionics (CPB). We are seeking Sales Executives who can drive and support lead follow up in both existing and green field clients cutting across industries including Health Care, Life Sciences, Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Retail, Automotive, and Telco. Sales responsibilities encompass the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification, qualification, pursuit and closing support. Candidates must be team players as they will be working with the existing account teams, working with global member firms and our alliance partners.
CPB is Deloitte Consulting’s differentiated offering for combining tools for process mining and process mapping, assets for accelerated data ingestion and opportunity identification, technology, data and knowledge of process design to unlock more value faster for our clients.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in sales opportunities from ideation through close. Working hand-in-hand with Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their efforts on developing relationships with qualified target decision makers to create and uncover opportunities, developing effective sales strategies, managing the pursuit process and acting as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What You'll Do:
The Sales Executive is responsible the following activities:
- Create strategic and tactical plans to generate new opportunities and/or follow up on leads and build relationships with key executives to gain insights and develop leads;
- Drive the process of working with teams to qualify opportunities and identify win themes for pursuits;
- Integrate with broader Deloitte pursuit teams to discuss the value that can be created by CPB and discuss which tools best meet the client’s objectives and help shape the sales approach;
- Leverage client insights to create and drive differentiated value propositions in Deloitte proposals;
- Drive sales opportunities and provide sales eminence to oral presentation preparation and delivery;
- Influence decision-makers and buyers at the highest levels within accounts;
- Internal to Deloitte evangelize and educate Deloitte account teams on “art of the possible” for CPB service offerings;
- Build networks within Deloitte to position CPB service offerings and solutions in order to address client’s business requirements and issues, both externally with clients and internally with account teams;
- Create, drive, and support direct marketing campaigns;
- Independently create sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate the CPB value propositions and market offerings;
- Support conversations and joint go-to-market efforts with key alliance partners
- Manage the on-going sales pipeline and maintain accurate data for tracking and reporting;
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus, both with clients and internally with account teams.
- Successful track record of sales, selling digital transformation service offerings within assigned industry segments and/or a geographic territory
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing complex clients and sales cycles
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, and manage the customer relationship through success
- Desire to work in a competitive environment and self-motivated to drive one’s own success and growth
- Experience selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services, with extended long sales cycles and complex deal structures
- Demonstrable knowledge of how professional services in general, and tech-enabled process transformations specifically, are delivered, why client’s buy and the competitive landscape
- Experience with the integration of tools and assets with services to drive value
- Demonstrable network of business relationships and senior client executive contacts
- Collaborative sales mindset to sell as part of a pursuit team
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership presence and ability to drive a team from opportunity identification through to closure
- Experience responding to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience as a member of a professional services firm is a plus
- Experience with process mining and mapping vendors