- Build and maintaining strategic relationships with existing customers, the Sales Executive is responsible for generating revenue and profit
- Advance market share with customers by developing meaningful business relationships and positioning and selling products, programs, services, and solutions that align with the customer’s and Ingram Micro’s key objectives
- Act as the account strategist and steward of the customer relationship
- Manage and develop business strategies and opportunities for the customer to expand existing relationships while also developing new accounts and relationships.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies, the Sales
- Leverage your own expertise, along with the experience of other Ingram Micro experts, to build, position, and sell advanced solutions, programs, and services to key accounts.
- Manage and oversees the sales process for assigned accounts to ensure smooth, timely, and accurate execution of deals
- Communicate with Ingram Micro staff to ensure that internal support and sales team members understand, and are able to properly support sales opportunities
- Maintain consistent communication with all parties regarding key initiatives pertaining to account to further grow a profitable business
- Provide specialized consultation, education/training, and sales resources to enable vendor and reseller success, and acts as an extension of the vendor organization to drive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners
- Create and communicates tactical and strategic initiatives and forecasts aligned with the direction of the organization and divisional objectives
Travel minimum of 50% (which may include international travel).
- Minimum of seven years previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience in related industry or nine years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales or customer service capacity as a Sales Representative or equivalent. or a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years previous strategic, outside sales, account management experience in related industry or six-yearexperience with Ingram Micro in a sales or customer service capacity as a Sales Representative or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Ingram Micro’s products, services, and value proposition.
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results. Skilled in negotiations, closing sales, coaching associates in high-performance culture, and order management.
- Effectively able to manage profit and loss concepts and forecasting. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate business and financial acumen, use influence effectively to drive ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines
Job ID: 16455