Sales Executive _ Printing Direct Marketing Direct Mail New York City Region
We are searching for experienced Graphics Industry Sales and Business Development Associates with transportable equity relationship to leverage.
** NOTE: Candidates MUST have a SUCCESSFUL SALESexperience in Print and Marketing environment with corporate and agency buyers. The candidate MUST have previous success in selling print and direct mail in the graphics industry to be considered, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Our client is an established Connecticut based Commercial / Direct Marketing printing company serving the local, regional and national market. With over 30 years in the commercial marketing print industry, they provide Digital and Offset printing of the highest quality.
This excellent Multichannel Graphics Communications Company provides an extensive range of communication services that integrate commercial printing, variable data direct mail campaigns and cross media marketing solutions that drive measureable results for client marketing objectives.
Customers choose us because we provide: Exceptional location in the just outside of the New York City area, we are ideally located for local, regional and national "high speed" production for print, mailing and distribution project execution. We are experts in mailing and postage optimization.
- Full Service Capabilities: We cover your project from design to delivery
- Customized Service: It’s your program, so we build our solutions to work for you.
- Digital Prepress Production: We use the latest technology and provide remote online proofing solutions for fast turnaround.
- High Speed Color Variable Data Digital Inkjet Production, Sheet fed Offset and Digital Printing: We offer a full range of high quality print production options.
- Bindery & Finishing Services: Our in-house bindery provides one of the nation’s widest options of bound and finished products, (with kitting, mailing, fulfillment and distribution with web enabled online ordering).
- Warehousing & Distribution Solutions: We offer complete solutions for warehousing, fulfillment and postage optimization.
Key Performance Objectives:
We have been engaged to provide an executive level search for an experienced Account Executive to maintain and grow new revenue opportunities for this printing dynamic organization. The account management position with our client organization is regarded as a key “soft leadership” role within the company. One that is respected for the business growth potential that will be achieved with consistent support, great quality, enhanced manufacturing capabilities and innovative solutions.
You will be expected to create and execute a territory business plan that assures key objectives and revenue targets are met. You will also be expected to develop long-term relationships and repeat business opportunities with a diverse customer base.
Our client company serves the financial, healthcare, pharma, education, retail, government, association, and corporate marketing business verticals.
- 3+ years of commercial printing salesexperiencepreferred (5 years ideal); or related sales / account management in direct mail, advertising, design or marketing fields.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and focused on delivering results
- Must be prepared to actively analyze, prospect, assess, “solutions sell” and close at the executive level. (Comfortable with “C” level selling, “B to B”, medium and large business opportunities).
- Work with “A type” accounts that spend $150, or more annually in traditional commercial marketing print and Direct Mail campaign work.
- An effective listener as well and an effective communicator
- Detailed accounting of past of achievements, exhibited track record of successes
- Goal oriented, self-starter with self-confidence and enthusiasm
- An ability to establish “value added” relationship credibility; with ease of rapport, becoming a true “business partner” for a potential client, (not just a vendor)
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred, (equivalent business experience considered)
Company offers a very competitive compensation plan with a “non-recoverable draw” option in year one, based on previous sales performance history and “equity business relationships” to leverage. This draw will be reviewed quarterly and is based on several key performance measurements. Benefits Package includes medical, dental, life insurance, auto mileage reimbursement, phone reimbursement, laptop computer and customer development budget.
In addition, client offers an exciting, team oriented professional environment with a commitment to develop their employees personally and professionally. They are very focused on exceeding customers` expectations. Our company is a total “graphics communication solutions” provider.