For almost 30years our client has been a leader in the document destruction industry. They are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals to join our sales team.
If you want to join a growing, aggressive and dynamic company that rewards success and challenges you to grow; look no further?.
All Sales Executives are challenged every day to go out and sell the world?s leading on-site document destruction services to potential customers. They accomplish this by generating sales leads (cold calling businesses in person and over the telephone), assessing customers? needs and presenting the service options that best meet each customer?s needs to win their business.
The core responsibility of a Sales Executive is to hunt and acquire new clients; winning business from new clients who were previously buying from the competition
- Competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending account
- < >Car allowance
- A fun environment to grow within and be challenged to be the best you can be!
- 1-2years B2B salesexperience
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- Ability to persuade, convince, influence or impress upon others
- Practical and innovative problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Conscientious about integrity, social responsibility and respect
- Prepared to travelwithin a defined territory and for training
- Must be bondable.
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred.
- 2-5years of related salesexperience in business-to-businesssales involving varying sales cycles and multiple levels of decision makers is preferred
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong prospecting and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-businesssales and service relationships
- Strong prospecting skills for telephone and cold calling, in order to question and qualify potential customers? needs, identify decision makers, and generate interest in the company?s services
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and oral), and negotiating abilities
- An understanding of document destruction, records management, business continuity, and risk management solutions is an asset.
Background Check / Drug Test
- Successful completion of comprehensive background check at time of application and throughout employment;
- Successful completion of drug testing in accordance with company policies and applicable law.