CEI is a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding full service IT organization. We specialize in providing consulting, cutting edge technology, project services and outsourcing to clients both nationally and internationally, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. We have been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America?s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America?s fastest growing private companies as well as America?s most innovative IT service providers. We are a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve as endorsed by Forrester Research and is an active partner to some of the market?s best technologies including Microsoft, Java, and Open Source. CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Philadelphia, PA, Denver CO, Washington D.C., Orlando, FL, and Virginia Beach VA.
CEI currently has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive out of our Pittsburgh office. We are specifically seeking an effective and aggressive sales professional with the proven metrics to be considered a difference maker and self-starter within their level of expertise. If you consider yourself a results driven executive with the capability of actively driving towards new business while effectively consulting with current clients than we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect and initiate contacts with new potential clients to assess future business opportunities.
- Consistently attains and established quotas and metrics.
- Efficiently utilize all available resources to continuously research, generate and identify new prospective clients.
- Understand and qualify client requirements through detailed communication and analysis.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and other partners.
- Coordinate events.
- Actively partner and communicate with CEI?s recruiting team to evaluate the proper candidates in an effort to match them with client?s requirements.
- Conduct detailed negotiations as needed to meet client expectations while continuing to establish the development of overall GM expectations.
- Effectively maintain active and ongoing relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Bachelors DegreeRequired.
- 8+ years of business development experience.
- 8+ years of direct business to business salesexperience.
- 5+ years of successful account management.
- 1-2years of staff augmentation (preferred).
- Experience closing multiple $500k and above deals.
- Experience selling to "C" level executives.
- History of exceeding quota?s, with a verifiable track record of exceeding quotas year after year.
- Proven and consistent client sourcing and closing abilities.
- Self-motivated, driven and energetic personality with professionally exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to project and maintain confidence and enthusiasm over the phone and during field presentations.
- Effectively interpret prospective buying signs and correctly navigate sales situations through consultative approach.
Resides in the targeted Pittsburgh area w/local professional relationships.
Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk).
Selling offshore application development or maintenance services.