at Orion HealthScottsdale, US
The Orion Health Success Story:
Orion Health is a global company that develops software to drive efficiency in healthcare and improve healthcare outcomes. We deliver awardwinning technology solutions for interoperability, population health management and precision medicine that is utilized by leading health organizations worldwide. While our head office is based in Auckland, New Zealand, our teams can be found in 24 offices across 15 countries with North America headquarters in Scottsdale, AZ. Today our healthcare information technology solutions are implemented in more than 30 countries and used to facilitate healthcare for more than 100 million patients.
About the Role:
We have an opening for a Sales Executive to join our regional sales team based in Scottsdale, AZ. The successful candidate will help increase Orion Health’s revenues and market share by selling Orion Health’s big data technology and population health solutions to Provider, Payer, Public and Life Sciences organizations across the country.
This role fosters client satisfaction by building trusted relationships with new and existing clients in the assigned region and increases revenues in the US region by performing sales and business development functions in large key accounts. The position helps in fulfilling Orion Health’s purpose - to revolutionize global healthcare so that every individual receives the perfect care for them.
The Sales Executive will achieve regional sales targets and drive, maintain or increase customer satisfaction retention scores. He/She willdevelop and execute an accurate pipeline of targeted accounts and close opportunities by forecasted date and grow pipelines through consultant referrals.
You are a seasoned sales professional who maintains a satisfactory level of clinical skill and knowledge and keeps abreast of current developments and trends in the health industry.
Experience/Technical and Sales Capabilities/Attributes we are looking for:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience of enterprise sales success in the Healthcare IT industry
- Experience with meeting large quotas ($4,000,000+ per year)
- Big ticket healthcare sales experience ($1,500,000+ average deal)
- Established knowledge of sales techniques, strategies and methodologies is desired
- Detailed knowledge of healthcare economics, industry trends, regulations and standards (e.g. jMACRA/M]IPS; HEDIS; interoperability standards - HL7, FHIR, 837)
- Detailed understanding of payer, hospital and provider workflow, claims data and clinically integrated network structure and the business, technical and revenue challenges they face
- Understanding of payer market and payer business drivers
- Knowledge of the healthcare IT market in the US and Canada
- Understanding of pharmaceutical market and business drivers
- Comfortable interfacing with high level executives in healthcare market
- Technical expertise and ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and value propositions
- Strong planning and organization skills with ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Able to obtain information, identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision and create a course of action to implement
- Speaks, writes and presents effectively utilizing correct English grammar and sentence structure at all times
- Travel throughout the US up to 50% of the time
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field preferred.
We recruit quality and retain talent! In addition to a structured onboarding program and professional development opportunities, we offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive salary and incentive packages
- 20 days of annual vacation leave
- 5 days of annual sick leave
- 90% Medical, Dental & Vision Premium paid by Orion Health
- 401k program with per paycheck match; life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability paid for by the company
- High-end hardware to work with
- Flexible, social and professional company culture
- Learning and Career growth prospects