5 - 7 years experience • Transportation Services
Customs Brokerage Logistics Solutions – NJ Territory
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR SALES COMMISSIONS ON TOP OF THE STATED BASE PAY.
Candidates who live within proximity NYC or in NJ will be considered as this position requires up to 60% travel.
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Customs Broker services, Logistics Solutions and Consulting Services to Customers in the New Jersey Territory. The successful candidate must be a “Hunter” and be able to effectively articulate the company’s service offerings, value and close deals.
· Generating interest and selling all services to current and potential customers to grow the territory.
· Effectively working with the sales team, operations personnel and the customer service group to generate sales and increase revenue.
· Building strong customer relationships with new and existing customers to earn repeat business.
· Meeting and exceeding performance goals and achieving net revenue goals.
· Managing sales pipeline by each business line and maintaining progress and status in the Customer Relationship Management System. (CRM)
· Preparing sales quotes and proposals for prospective and existing customer and following up to the close of the sale.
· Preparing and conducting sales presentations and following up with key decision makers.
· Remaining current on all company service offerings, tools and changes in the marketplace.
· Cross-training in other areas if necessary to increase knowledge and enhance sales effectiveness.
· Serving as the key contact to customers and solving problems promptly and enlisting the support of otherinternal or external resources when appropriate and necessary.
· Attending trade shows, events and seminars to identify sales opportunities, build relationships and earn new business.
· Willing to sign a non-competition/non-disclosure agreement.
· Willing to travel up to 60%.
· Must have a high level of integrity and accountability.
· Must be a very analytical problem solver.
· Must excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
Military Veteran preferred but not required.
· Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing, or equivalent training and experience.
· Minimum of 5 years experience with proven sales achievements. (U.S. Customs Broker license is a plus but not required.)
· Knowledge of International import/export freight and brokerage business.
· Strong computer skills with Microsoft and CRM products.