The Sales Executive is responsible for developing new business and strategic partnerships. This role's primary responsibility is to execute on the new business strategy and acquire / close new business in the assigned account base.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for acquiring / closing new business for Ricoh.
- Accountable to execute on the new business account level strategy design, capabilities, standards and actions.
- Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using SMEs and other skilled assets to position, propose and close deals.
- Efficiently qualifies opportunities and develops proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Craft and position the Ricoh portfolio
- Assess the fit and affordability with the customer
- Understands and leads the pricing, proposal and negotiations.
- Propose, sell and deliver profitable products, services and client solutions.
- Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Leverages the CRM to enter all sales data and activities daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 5-10 years experience selling into F5000 companies; B2B and/or professional services setting.
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.