FindLaw, a Thomson Reuters business, is the world’s leading provider of online legal information and Internet marketing solutions for law firms. FindLaw has grown significantly since its establishment in 1995, now employing more than 1,000 talented people with global operations in the United States, India and the United Kingdom.
FindLaw’s effective and innovative Internet marketing solutions include award-winning websites, custom video, online attorney profiles, social media solutions, search engine marketing and online advertising to help attorneys grow their business by connecting them with people who need their expertise.
FindLaw also owns and operates FindLaw.com, the number one destination for consumers with legal needs with more than six million visits each month and home to the largest online legal directory of lawyers. As a trusted source, consumers turn to FindLaw.com to learn about a legal topic, solve a legal problem or find a lawyer.
FindLaw fosters a dynamic and customer-centric work culture that thrives on innovation and collaboration. With a distinct focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, the business strives to create an environment that encourages ongoing career development and learning opportunities for employees. As a result, FindLaw boasts the industry’s largest team of online experts, from content editors, Web designers, writers, engineers, SEO strategists to a national network of sales consultants who are committed to delivering excellence for its customers.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the attainment of sales targets and quota on a monthly basis in assigned territory.
- Consult with the client regarding web-based marketing strategies and solutions that will meet their business needs and will improve their ability to generate business.
- Strategically grow a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline status ongoing by maintaining accurate and complete information in selected CRM database including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers business issues and needs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding existing and new clients to identify and resolve client concerns; establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Participate in marketing events, trade shows and Company events.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years successful outside sales experience in professional B2B environments.
- Proven track record of sales success, fast growth and consistently achieving performance at 100%+
- Previous sales experience in online/advertising environment a plus
- Working knowledge of sales process, methods and techniques in complex or collaborative selling environments
- Proven track record of developing new customer accounts requiring strategic prospecting, appointment setting, and consultative sales navigation ability
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills—including the ability to make a conceptual product tangible to potential customers
- Ability to listen to customers to identify and fulfill needs with products and/or services
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Proven organization skills, effective time management skills and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn a complex product line quickly through self-initiative and discipline
- Technical aptitude (MS Office, internet applications, Salesforce.com)
- Ability to be actively in field on most business days with some overnight travel required
- Actual travel percentage will vary based on territory & placement within territory; minimum travel is 50%
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Our Culture: You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community
- Learning & Development: You will be
- joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability
- Benefits: Extraordinary benefits package
- Social Impact: Global volunteer network, organized virtual volunteer events, 2 paid volunteer workdays a year, company matching for personal charitable giving and fundraising
- Compensation: Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success