$80K — $100K *
Account Executives are tasked with the generation of new business. They prospect for and sell Property & Casualty coverage to new and existing clients in their specified region. Maintain existing relationships with clients in their assigned territory. Our sales cycle is lengthy, therefore qualified candidates must have the ability to build relationships and create a personal bond with clients and prospective clients.
Keenan & Associates, an AssuredPartners company, is a successful insurance brokerage and consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits, workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property & liability. We have seen continuous growth and success, and are positioned to lead the industry into the 21st century. AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 280 agencies. Together, with AssuredPartners, we continue to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
SUMMARY:Account Executives are tasked with the generation of new business. They prospect for and sell Property & Casualty coverage to new and existing clients in their specified region. Maintain existing relationships with clients in their assigned territory. Our sales cycle is lengthy, therefore qualified candidates must have the ability to build relationships and create a personal bond with clients and prospective clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide primary contact with existing clients and prospects.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts by calling on policyholders to deliver and explain policy updates or renewals.
- Expand existing relationships by suggesting additions or changes to current insurance program in anticipation of the client’s needs.
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient service to clients.
- Use consultative sales techniques to suggest new services and products and make recommendations based on analysis of client and/or prospect’s existing insurance packages, circumstances and needs.
- Establish and maintain client relationships by providing regular visits and open communication.
- Gather and evaluate all relevant information to obtain premium rates for recommended policy.
- Advise and make recommendations based on the client’s budget and current economic environment.
- Gather data for employee benefit studies that provide existing and potential clients with comparison of benefits within their county and industry.
- Attend ongoing educational/training programs required by the State to maintain current license status.
- Establish/maintain comprehensive files on all districts within assigned territory.
- Prepare and produce scheduled reports in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience as a producer or Account Executive in insurance as well as proven relationship-based sales success with municipalities.
- Active P&C License is required.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbal and written.
Valid through: 3/9/2021