Sales Executive IT Services & Hardware
Our client is a growing B2B provider of award-winning, cost-efficient IT services and hardware. They help large and small companies to outsource their IT services to save money and deliver better technology to their employees. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their constant commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth.
They are hiring a Sales Executive within their fast-growing IT solutions team to meet rising demand from their customers. This Sales Executive will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand for IT management, software upgrades, cloud platforms, security, and networking.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, guarantees, and performance bonuses. Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
- Extensive sales toolset to support the account management team.
- Company is consistently profitable with a strong culture of reinvesting in their employees
- Fast-growing sales team grew 30% this year.
- Opportunity to work with top companies in a wide range of industries.
- Best-in-class technical support team and a team of technical specialists to assist in closing deals.
- Company has almost 40 years of success in the IT services industry and an outstanding market reputation.
- Dynamic, fun, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Bring top-of-the-line IT, cloud, and managed services to customers in a wide range of industries.
- Network and build relationships with decision-makers
- Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop the best possible presentation of company solutions.
- Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
- Build up existing business relationships within the company's thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, ideally in IT, software, hardware, telephony, and other enterprise technology.
- BS in computer science and/or a technical background in the IT industry.
- Technical understanding of:
- IT and managed services
- Office equipment and hardware (printers, copiers, etc.)
- Unified communications technology
- Desire to become a marketplace expert with strong connections in the telephony industry.
- Good communication; comfortable making technical presentation skills to decision-makers.