Your responsibilities will include:
- Focus on building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing customers
- Generate revenue, profit and advancing market share with customers by developing meaningful business relationships and positioning and selling products, programs, services, and solutions that align with the customer’s and Ingram Micro’s key objectives.
- Act as the account strategist and steward of the customer relationship
- Manage and develop business strategies and opportunities with the customer to expand existing relationships while also developing new accounts and relationships.
- Maintain sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies
- Leverage your expertise, along with the experience of other Ingram Micro experts, to build, position, and sell advanced solutions, programs, and services to key account
- Manage and oversee the sales process for assigned accounts to ensure smooth, timely, and accurate execution of deals
- Communicate with Ingram Micro staff to ensure that internal support and sales team members understand, properly supporting sales opportunities.
- Maintain consistent communication with all parties regarding key initiatives pertaining to account to further grow a profitable business.
- Provide specialized consultation, education/training, and sales resources to enable vendor and reseller success, and acts as an extension of the vendor organization to drive programs and vendor initiatives to channel partners.
- Create and communicates tactical and strategic initiatives and forecasts aligned with the direction of the organization and divisional objectives.
Travel minimum of 50% (which may include international travel).
To perform in this job, you’ll likely have:
- 5+ years relevant experience in tech sales or business development
- Strong understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of Ingram Micro’s products, services, and value proposition.
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results. S
- Skilled in negotiations, closing sales, coaching associates in a high performance culture, and order management.
- Effectively able to manage profit and loss concepts and forecasting. E
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate business and financial acumen, use influence effectively to drive ideas and initiatives with internal and external partners, multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Job ID: 17665