8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
MUST HAVE experience in talent management and/or consulting industries.
Are you a hungry, resourceful sales executive who is passionate about making organizations more effective? Would you like to work with some of the smartest companies on the planet, helping them transform their culture and improve leadership using real science? Would you like to be part of a fast growing, highly respected team of driven professionals, working together as a team?
If yes, please continue reading!
The NeuroLeadership Institute (NLI) is a think tank, consultancy, and educational organization dedicated to transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and psychology research. We provide Fortune 1000 corporations with approaches that often revolutionize the way they develop their talent. We are passionate about using science to help create a better world.
We're looking to grow our Corporate Solutions (B2B sales) team and we welcome you to apply for the role. We need wicked-smart, hungry, quick-learning candidates that relish customer service, have a true curiosity about company dynamics, and are creative in designing solutions to meet client needs.
Here's a bit about who you are and what you'll be doing:
- You have at least seven years of commercial experience in consultative sales preferably in the human capital, talent management, and/or management consulting industries.
- Ideally you have an extensive network you can leverage for business development and you're able to effectively engage C-level buyers; even better if your network is made up of CHROs and the like.
- You're familiar with research in fields such talent management, organizational change, human resources, psychology or neuroscience and are comfortable discussing research with clients; even better if you can demonstrate in-depth industry and product knowledge.
- You're comfortable working in a start-up type of work environment- and have a resourceful, empathetic, and solutions-focused approach.
- You're confident you can bring in $1M of business in your first year. You're skilled in lead generation, territory development, proposal writing, upsell, cross sell, and client care. You're excited to travel, as needed, and regularly, to major accounts.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we've designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.