As an IT Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with our Clinical Workflow Solutions (CWS) portfolio – a portfolio that is regularly expanding to include innovative software solutions used to enhance outcomes for patients and their caregivers. You will partner with our cross-portfolio Account Executives to target key accounts and close IT solution sales, and partnering with customers to deliver solutions that help protect patients and improve patient satisfaction.
- Develop and execute individual territory business/sales plans to meet/exceed assigned sales goals.
- Proactively source and drive new business by capturing previously untapped customers as well as growing existing installed base for Hill-Rom CWS solutions, including nurse communication, real time locating, patient safety applications, connectivity, and other new products and solutions as they are introduced.
- Responsible for delivering effective clinical and technical presentations that resonate with users, managers, and executive level audiences using approved presentation materials
- Coordinate the pricing process for defined products and solutions. Understand pricing and value strategy for success in a highly competitive environment. Manage discounts to protect margin for the business.
- Manage the contracting process, interacting with customer, Hill-Rom Legal and business resources.
- Interact effectively with CFO, CNO or CNE, CIO, and CEO’s to build key relationships. Must display executive presence. Pursue memberships in local healthcare organizations to build relationships.
- Effectively drive the sales process. Understand the customer's buying mechanisms and timing to provide accurate/timely business forecasts. Maintain all opportunities and activities in SalesForce.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge: Stay abreast of current healthcare trends and technology. Must be able to clearly articulate the economic benefit for the hospital, detailed functionality and benefit offering of each product line, how each product is best applied to meet emergent customer needs, and the benefits products will provide to both the patient and caregivers.
- Fully understand CWS operational and Service processes. Ensure that customers follow proper service processes for best response and resolution of issues to help drive customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years direct sales experience in healthcare and/or technology
- Strong solutions selling experience with a history of new account development.
- Must have technical understanding of information and computer technology
- Strong track record of high-dollar, innovative sales and lifecycle selling
- C-suite ready with refined communication and presentation skills
- Up to 75% travel, including overnight