What does a great Sales Executive do?
In this role, you will cultivate relevant markets by developing and maintaining industry and product knowledge; understanding of customers' needs and concerns; participating in appropriate trade organizations and their events; and continuously promoting a positive company image.
You can look forward to:
- Identifying and developing prospective clients through proactive contacts and various prospect development techniques, as directed by management.
- Meeting or exceeding corporate and regional sales goals, such as activity level, engagements, closed sales, etc.
- Working effectively with Sales Management, Sales Executives, sales support, marketing, and other entities within Fiserv as directed by management.
- Contacting prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate software product and service offerings to potential clients.
- Collaborating with marketing and members of the Sales Team to communicate new programs and campaigns.
- Assisting in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients.
- Supporting other members of the sales team in client presentations
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years selling IT solutions/Professional Services within the Financial Services and Payments industry.
- Experience in selling value added ancillary products to large key accounts
- Good understanding of IT delivery within a global delivery model
You're the kind of person who:
- Describes Fiserv's value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client
- Articulates IT solutions/services in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products
- Assesses client's business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv's IT solution/services to solve business problems
- Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv's IT solutions/services and client's financial metrics in implementing selling strategies
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client's key challenges into sales presentations
- Demonstrates strong prospecting skills to secure new clients. Develops a thorough understanding of selling skills and processes in preparation for territory assignment.