Kastle is the nation’s leading provider of ManagedSecurity Services. Our customers depend on us every day and include the who’s who of commercial real estate, distinguished global retail brands, leading commercial enterprises and critical government facilities.
We are committed to providing a ‘Wow’ customer experience and we continually invest in the next big ideas to shape and transform our industry. We are proud to say that our people are the industry’s best and we work hard to create a culture that provides a compelling career for talented individuals
Kastle is looking for an experienced sales professional to build pipeline from scratch and sell advanced technologysecurity solutions to high growth Enterprise (national) Accounts; that is, to fast growing companies that have offices in multiple locations around the country.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new accounts and new verticals, as well as taking a lead sales role with some of Kastle’s largest and most strategic client relationships that span across the country.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets in an individual contributor and hunter role.
- Build, manage, and continually develop a sales pipeline to achieve targets for new logo business and upsell/cross sell to assigned existing Kastle National accounts
- Cold call/email and prospect by best-practices means to identify new warm leads, to increase the funnel of opportunities and develop new vertical markets for National Accounts.
- Through solution-selling and consultative sales approach, identify prospect clients’ challenges / pain points and position Kastle’s solutions effectively to be the solution service provider and win opportunities. Build trusted-advisor relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Share knowledge and experience with fellow team members and contribute to overall success of the team as a team-player.
- Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles, strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- 5 to 10 years of securitytechnology and/or IT managed services B2B salesexperience with demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales quota in a hunter environment.
- Highly-motivated, results-oriented, independent, and resourceful professional
- A team-player with high integrity Exceptional interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and presentation skills
- Confidence and experience communicating and interfacing with all client levels, from operational through C-level executives.
- Proven experience managing strategic sale
- Experience in navigating through complex quoting, proposal, contract, and negotiation procedures to win opportunities on time.
- Fast learner; highly experienced in CRM and othersales resource software / tools
- Significant travel will be required.
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening are required for all positions, and driving record checks may be required.
- Ability to embrace constant change, in a dynamic, fast growing environment