What you can look forward to;
- Hundreds of warm leads-members of our agricultural association and healthcare clients.
- All expenses paid including transportation, meals, conferences, licenses and education.
- Dedicated experienced, support staff.
- Spend most of your time with prospects, not with paperwork.
- Top tier markets and niche products.
- Develop detailed sales plans that result in sales success.
- Prospect for new business. 70% of your time will be in-person visits to Ag businesses.
- Seek out new customers by developing opportunities, through networking, to generate “warm-leads” or prospects.
- Interface regularly with WG Underwriting by providing accurate prospect information and ascertain best customer rates and/or products. Or, when appropriate, work with carriers and markets to determine the best product in the customer’s interest/needs.
- Cross-sell other WG products and services to seek a level of penetration in each account relationship.
- Maintain awareness of competitive activities and opportunities.
- Five (5) years of prior successful insurance sales experience.
- Active state Health license required.
- Comprehensive understanding of how employee benefits and other insurance products are presented, described, financed, purchased and delivered.
- Proven ability to influence company decision makers i.e. principals/owners, chief executives, chief financial officers, human resources management etc. to purchase insurance.
- Agriculture or related industry experience helpful.
- Responsible driving history, valid driver’s license, and active auto insurance.
- Content being a “Road Warrior”, regions are big and require a lot of over the road travel (expense reimbursement available).