BJ CAAS Advisors is looking for a full time Sales Executive with experience in solution sales. This is a remote work from home opportunity and available to any qualified US Citizen. If you are an ambitious, driven individual who can develop new business as well as service existing clients’ requirements, then we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Executive, your responsibility will be to ensure personal monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded by utilizing your account management, new business development and sales skills.
· Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals are achieved by targeting clients in your region.
· Maximize opportunities afforded by BJ CAAS’ existing clients.
· Develop new business and increase spend by all existing and new clients, in line with targets.
· Represent BJ CAAS’ values in all dealings with Clients, Suppliers and Colleagues.
· Ensure communication and relationships with colleagues globally is excellent and allows BJ CAAS to deliver World Class Results.
· Must be able to demonstrate and uphold our Company Values, Respect, Understanding, Creativity and Professionalism
· Responding to quote requests in adherence to company procedures
· Use company solutions and processes in line with procedure
· New business development from either BJ CAAS clients, generation leads, referrals or own network and knowledge base
· Maintain and develop outstanding relationships with existing clients by providing outstanding service and support
· Work to monthly KPIs to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved
· Identify prospects and pass on leads to BJ CAAS Partners where appropriate
· Sell BJ CAAS as a global solutions provider as well as local
· Minimum 3 years sales experience with demonstrable sales success within solutions and services and existing network of qualified leads
· Ability to effectively communicate via telephone, email and video meetings
· Ability to present effectively in person for face to face client meetings
· Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree
· Strong networking skills
· Motivated self-starter
· Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone or face to face
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Salary & Benefits: This is a base salary + commission position with a competitive commission structure.
Valid through: 11/9/2020