As part of our growth strategy, Albireo Energy will increase sales staffing and are currently looking for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for profitable and aggressive sales growth in our Southern California area. The Sales Executive should have experience in owner direct sales and/or the plan and spec market, preferably in a large organization where they have gained experience and appreciation for a disciplined approach to account management and the competitive bid process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users, facility managers, hospital directors and ESCOs companies.
- Assist consulting engineers with the design and specifications of control system applications.
- Estimate material, labor, and subcontractor costs for control system applications per plans/specifications.
- Partner with Operations Department to consistently deliver your clients value in form of pull through work.
- Prepare technical scope of work proposals and presentations which communicate our value proposition.
- Analyze and target strategic accounts, leverage existing relationships to capitalize on market share growth.
- Set meetings with customers, identify opportunities, sell Albireo Energy’s capabilities.
- Attend sales meetings and training seminars.
- Team sell with other sales executives.
- Achieve annual sells and new service agreement goals.
- Manage sales activity and forecast sales opportunities in CRM.
- Proven success in either the plan & spec or owner direct sales.
- 5+ years of experience in sales in the building automation field.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical, & controls drawings.
- Understanding of building HVAC systems and the application of controls.
- Must embrace use of CRM tool for pipeline and activity management.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Data center and EPMS experience a plus.