As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry's largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial | CommerceSignals connects advertising data to payment partner data to determine which marketing tactics are driving incremental sales in-store and online. With faster and more granular measurements, clients eliminate waste by optimizing their marketing spending while campaigns are still in-flight. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machinelearning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized byForbesas a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work. Job Description
The Sales Executive is responsible for business development of Advertising solutions with an emphasis on advertising agency sales. The role will initially focus on building out a strong pipeline, creating awareness of our advertising solutions and driving revenue in alignment with individual and team goals and require strong collaboration with customer success, marketing, and product.Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop strategies and plans to achieve quotas and revenue plans
- Maintain a sense of urgency, success, and goal achievement
- Develop and manage to metrics for success across various stages of the sales cycle, from pipeline origination to close
- Collaborate with the Relationship Management team, promote high levels of client satisfaction. Be a customer advocate and work with the product teams to understand gaps in current and development of new products
- Develop and manage multiple channel selling strategies
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Finance on pricing, bundling, new product launches and positioning
- Measure and continuously re-evaluate sales methods, approaches, and investments
- Develop and manage to the sales budget and commission plans
- Represent the company at various industry and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Present on sales success, strategies, and opportunities to the Leadership Team
- Collaborate with the Business Unit to ensure that all activities align with this team's strategic priorities
- Demonstrates expertise in market trends, growing business needs and provides current marketplace thought leadership to key senior stakeholders and decision makers within the client enterprise
- Develops meaningful highly valued relationships and aligns solution propositions to client business imperatives
- At least 5-7 years' successful sales experience working with advertising agencies and a track record of quota attainment
- Keen awareness and understanding of the AdTech ecosystem
- Previous experience selling data and analytics products with a mindset toward selling solutions
- Strong relationships in one or more of the major Advertising Holding companies
- Passion for client success and spending time in the field
- Ability to convert client needs to the correct bundle of solutions
- Ability to quickly analyze rapidly changing circumstances and to provide sound strategic and tactical selling advice
- A Passion for driving the full sales lifecycle including prospecting, lead generation, solution presentation and proposal writing, relationship building, negotiating, closing and ensuring client satisfaction
- Respected colleague willing to voice opinions and work through challenges openly and respectfully
- Comfort with building new lines of business / dealing with change and ambiguity at times
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial spirited company with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in marketing effectiveness-digital advertising sales strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Travel 25-40%
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy NoticeAt Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.