Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is looking for a Sales Executive to join our high-growth, high-energy Sales team in the Mountain View office. The Sales Executive will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for working with the Sales team to build quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Executive will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy.
TheSales Executive willreport to the VP ofSales, and will also work closely with Business Development,Sales Engineering, andSales Operations, Client Solutions, and Client Advocacy teams at Addepar. There is a 3-month training program in place to educate newSales Executive about Addepar’s market, product/platform, andsalesprocess.
- Work closely with Sales Executives to build and execute strategy for building pipeline and achieving quarterly company goals.
- Manage complex sales cycles with target client profiles.
- Engage current clients regarding new products and renewal agreements.
- Help maintain market and client data in Salesforce.
- Develop into quota carrying Sales role as company expands.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of success in financial services or financialtechnologysales.
- 4+ years of experience in client facing role(s).
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.