As a Sales Executive, you’ll be helping businesses succeed while working across other functions of the organization to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive revenue. Our Sales Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close.
What we're looking for:
- Great communication skills over email, chat, phone and video calls – you’re someone who enjoys translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- Proven sales and business development with 3+ years of experience in sales.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to provide accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Familiarity with the acronyms SCIM, AD, CLI, SSO, and of course SaaS.
- A background in customer centric selling is preferred.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs.
- Readiness to encourage exploration and education instead of taking the reins.A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments.
- Experience using , LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other Sales tools.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager. While not required, it’ll help you quickly have confidence in this role.
What you can expect:
- By the end of the first month, you’ll get to know potential customers over discovery calls and demos, and develop a relationship with them while contributing to the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce CRM to manage, track, and drive all stages of the sales process and behaviour, including all customer information and sales forecasting.
- Conduct technical discovery calls with customers, using your relationship with our development teams to educate, provide feedback, and drive sales opportunities.
- Proactively report on what potential customers need, and gather valuable feedback from existing ones, so the product team can improve the product and prioritize the right projects.
- Prepare proposals/respond to RFIs, negotiate and address business terms to close the sale.