What skills, experience and qualifications are we looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience successfully selling highly technical products to large scale corporations along with a strong technical background and corresponding educational degree and in-depth knowledge of the semiconductor industry
- Experience in customer contracts and negotiating with legal and business teams, selling highly complex products to technical leaders, engineers, and fellows, and developing relationships at SVP and EVP levels
- Ability to articulate new and complex product offerings and to develop, negotiate and close long sales cycle, large-scale and long term commercial agreements
- Actively monitor and assist in addressing long and large-scale sales cycles
- Highly motivated with problem-solving ability; self-starter with shown success in dealing with ambiguity
- Organized and process driven with solid experience in reviewing, negotiating, and managing agreements
- Ability to synthesize multiple viewpoints, perspectives and opinions with objective and impartial analysis to solve problems, gain consensus, and drive decisions
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve solutions that are positive for all parties
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge positive relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success; Your responsiveness and your savviness with presenting to a variety people (external and internal)
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a real passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others to develop a successful solution
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you work towards overcoming obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
At Arm, core beliefs reflect our creative culture, guide our decisions, and define how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. Here is a sampling for you:
- We not I
- No individual owns the right answer
- Brilliance is collective and Information is crucial, share it
- Passion for progress
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
- Be your brilliant self
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position