The Sales Engineer is responsible for pre & post-salessupport for B2B customers. The primary responsibility is to ensure a best-in-class deployment experience for customers migrating to Samsung optimized enterprise solutions. This role will also function as an overall technical SME on Samsung mobile devices, MDM partners and provide deep dive technical training and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for pre-sales technical support in full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, pilotsupport, and opportunity closure in both Enterprise and SMB accounts.
- Coordinates solutions design with Sales team, Product team, and Solution providers to ensure accuracy and feasibility
- Conduct Proof of Concept evaluations to implement solutions to demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives including, full management of the PoC process and reporting.
- Responsible for staying up to date on all the technical aspects of Samsung Enterprise solutions, with a sharp focus on Samsung Knox.
- Responsible for building a tight relationship with Samsung?s Key Knox MDM partners with a focus on migration from competing platforms.
- Close collaboration with various internal Samsung B2B sales teams, (Direct, Carrier, and Channel) will be necessary to ensure alignment with stated sales goals and strategies.
- Establish relationships with the various internal and external resources needed to deliver best in class experiences when deploying Samsung optimized solutions.
- Deliver technical presentations, training, demos and product overviews and deep-dives on product features. Can include participation in events (i.e. Tradeshow/Channel recruitment and training).
- Manage a large volume of pre/post sales technical issues with a focus on challenges arising from customers migrating onto Samsung Optimized solutions.
- Document technical issue resolutions, known issues, root cause analysis, troubleshooting details in a comprehensive Knowledge Base.
- Logging activities and maintaining prospect?s technical profile in CRM.
- Providing regular reports on account activities (account visits, calls, etc.).
- Develop and maintain expert-level knowledge of Samsung?s B2B product and service offerings.
- Attends company trainings to stay abreast of the latest internal technologies and product line developments.
- Keeps informed of latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies.
- Frequent travel to partner/customer facilities, remote facilities, industry events, and trade shows more than 30 to 50% of time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have 5 - 7+ years of experience in mobile solution sales and support with a technical/engineering background preferred.
- Have 5 - 7+ years of experience working in the enterprise sales space with exposure to multiple industry verticals preferred.
- Minimum 3years previous technical salessupportexperience or equivalent, preferably for both SAAS and enterprise, on-premise technology solutions preferred.
- Must have experienceworking with external vendors in multiple industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience with deployment of complex technical solutions in a large enterprise environment.
- Detailed technical knowledge of the wireless industry to include mobile hardware (Smartphones and Tablets), applications (OS and End-user Apps) and services.
- Deep understanding of the integration of mobile solutions into corporate network environments and email platforms, mainly Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes.
- Efficient in troubleshooting application, device, and network communications
- Must be able to write, read, analyze, interpret, present, and explain mobile technical products and development materials.
- A Knowledge of BES, MobileIron, Airwatch, SAP, Citrix, SOTI, MaaS360e and other MDM solutions a must.
- Understanding of web applications and their architecture and design
- Knowledge of Application stores and the associated enterprise customer requirements a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering from accredited college or university.
- Experience with wireless network configuration and troubleshootingpreferred
- Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite and extensive use of presentation software within a Windows/NT LAN/WANnetwork environment.