Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services.
Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customers sales, application service and training support is provided by direct operation with over 3,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide.
In addition, Videojet's distributionnetwork includes more than 400 distributors and OEM's, serving 135 countries.
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is seeking a talented & dynamic individual to fill the position of Sales Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organization.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships ensuring that routine technical support needs are provided, selling Videojet's products and solutions, and driving profitable growth.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for identifying and meeting the needs of prospective customers by providing necessary technical support and promoting and selling solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting the value of Videojet coding, marking and imaging products and services to the customers within the specified geographic territory with the goal of maximizing sales revenue growth and market penetration.
- Understands Videojet's value proposition and customer needs as well as business levers that impact value to prepare and successfully negotiate contracts with win-win outcomes.
- Develops and shares customer and market trends and competitive intelligence with counterparts (marketing, research, technical service, customer service, supply chain, etc.) to promote increased market knowledge and capitalize on potential opportunities to increase revenue and/or profitability.
- Develops appropriate sales volume, pricing and standard margin forecasts and is able to capitalize on/compensate for market changes via price changes or share gain.
- Building strong, long-term customer relationships, based on value, will help contribute to Videojet's continued industry leadership position and strong financial performance.
- Responsibility for conducting revenue generating activities in the specified sales territory. Doing this in a sustainable, resource efficient way is a source of competitive advantage for Videojet vs its competitors.
- Prioritizing opportunities for equipment sales growth and the specific actions required to capture them.
- Improving sales efficiency and effectiveness through the rigorous use of sales tools such as "sales funnels" and "ROI based selling"
- Bachelor's DegreeRequired, preferably in a Technical or Business field
- Minimum of 5 years’ technical service or account management experience
- Direct salesexperience in the ink jet product coding industry would be an asset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Results driven and possesses a strong sense of personal accountability
- Ability to travel20% to 40% of the time
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Demonstrated success in each of the described competencies in a business-to-business capital goods selling environment
- Experience with SFDC and Strategic Selling skills would be a plus