- Interfacing with customers and sales teams to recommend intelligent automation solutions, help solve problems and learn new opportunities for product enhancements.
- From discovery to implementation, the sales engineer is providing customers and sales team with ongoing technical support to help close deals.
- Scoping and specifying complete customer product integrations with standard platforms and proprietary systems, front-end web applications, and backend robotic process automation using state of the art Artificial Intelligence, and data science.
- Handling customer technical discovery process, providing the best recommendations for customer initiatives and support for deployments at large accounts often performing sales presentations and customized product demonstrations.
- Creating Proofs-of-Concept for prospects including uncovering technical needs, deploying product, managing POC milestones and issues, answering security and implementation questions.
- Provide demonstrations of product solutions, answering customer questions and capturing technical discussions.
- Responding to critical key customer issues, providing sales team updates that support sales initiatives, and working with the customers technical teams.
- Frequently document customer experience for sales and product management review.
- Work with product management, customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products continue to satisfy customer needs.
- Collaborate with marketing on sales collateral, trade shows and other networking events.
- Updating account, opportunity and contact detail in HubSpot and corresponding platforms.
- Continuous collaboration with engineering, sales, product, customer service, and marketing teams using project and product management tools.
- Creating customized demos per customer use cases on Ushur platform.
- Use of Postman and REST API to test and trigger events.
- Keeping track of product development, bugs using Asana and Jira and Stack Overflow.
- Using Visio and other tools to draw customer use cases and integration process.
- Document projects schedule and customer interactions on HubSpot, Asana.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, plus a minimum of 5 years of IT or related experience with 3 years (of the total required 5 years of experience) in sales engineering with a mid-to-large SaaS enterprise solutions company or similar experience. Note: the company will accept any foreign degree or combination of foreign degrees deemed equivalent (by a professional credential evaluator) to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. Position also requires: Knowledge in selling and supporting high-end solutions that involve both line of business and IT ownership; Outstanding communications and presentation skills with a comfort level in executive-level presentations; Familiarity with Amazon AWS services; Experience with modern project management tools like Jira or Asana; Hands-on experience in the development of software proof of concepts; Significant experience in a sales engineering role for Cloud based platforms; Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity; Familiarity with REST APIs and Postman tool is essential; Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player.