The Sales Engineer in Services will be responsible for implementation, onboarding and providing Technical Services to our customers and prospects. The successful candidate will leverage a consultative methodology to accelerate onboarding, deliver value added services and minimize time to initial value thereby enabling and enable customers to transform their SDLC and CI/CD processes using Code Climate products.
If you are a dynamic team player, a creative thinker who has fun tackling complex problems at scale, a strong relationship builder who thrives in a fast paced environment and are looking for a career-defining new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Examples of problems you'll be solving
- Provide technical leadership during pre-sales cycle -- work closely with Sales teams to discover customer’s business and technical SDLC processes, understand key challenges and pain-points, and provide technical services to demonstrate and highlight Code Climate Velocity value.
- Lead consultative discovery conversations to define POC success criteria with our prospects and onboarding success criteria with our customers to ensure the successful evaluation, deployment and onboarding of Code Climate products
- Define and deliver the initial customer experience post sales and partner with CSMs to drive the strategy & execution of launching Code Climate Velocity at new customer accounts
- Deliver targeted training and enablement programs to enable rapid evaluation during pre-sales and accelerate initial onboarding and drive adoption during post-sales
- Work closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, Support and Customer Success teams to ensure all needs of our customer are being addressed in a way that demonstrate we are a trusted advisor to the customer
You're awesome because...
- You have 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience
- You have Pre-sales or Post-sales experience working in a SaaS software company
- You have experience in SDLC processes including Agile and CI/CD methodologies
- You have basic proficiency with GitHub or GitLab and Jira
- You have experience in software development and / or DevOps (not required, but a plus)
- Experience delivering consultative engagements at a consultancy is a plus
- You are comfortable working in high velocity environments and dealing with ambiguity
- You have the ability to manage horizontally and vertically across internal and customer organizations
- You have the ability to build and cultivate relationships across business and technical stakeholders
- You have experience navigating vast organizations across multiple stakeholders cross functionally