The ability to present services of TAW? selling new equipment and repair service of electric motors and pumps and any othermechanical devices that can be repaired by TAW?.
- Gather information necessary to help the shop repair department and the new equipment sales.
- Represent TAW? branding to all potential clients and work parallel with department heads as needed to increase revenue per location.
- The ability to make outbound sales calls.
- Travel to potential client facilities.
- Set up appointments for face to face meetings.
- The ability to have a sales strategy to increase revenue.
- The ability to work withinternal and external clients.
- Follow-up with all request and sales meetings.
- The ability to work with inside sales TAW? team.
- The ability to self manage salesschedule and projects.
- Understanding the partnering and Interaction with all facility personnel.
Three to five years pertinent salesexperience preferably in electric motor shop new product or service sales, industrialsales or related industries, and a bachelor?s degree or equivalent desired.
Possess good problem solving skills while being able to effectively resolve customer complaints.
Results-oriented, self-starter and excellent organizational skills.
Must have excellent communication capabilities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.