WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today's overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe's guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As a Sales Engineer at WalkMe you will act as the conduit between sales and delivery to translate customers' business vision and strategy into solutions, and guide the technology evaluation part of the sales process. You will work with our most strategic clients, and exudes a passion for understanding their needs and expressing the value of WalkMe's products and solutions in meeting those needs. Lastly, you will report to the Manager of Strategic Pre-Sales.
What You'll Own
- Support the Account Executive by taking a consultative role in the customers' evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support and Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Communicate the value of WalkMe products through many mediums, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations.
- Manage technical POC's both onsite and offsite
- Collaborate on and present custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and be able to convey that to product management and Engineering
- Speak at field events to both the technical and non-technical
- Work as an extension of marketing by promoting product knowledge by writing blogs, participating in demo-inspired webinars when needed.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
- Experience work with CRM systems, notably SFDC.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- A deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context.
What You'll Love About Us
- Full health coverage for employees, WalkMe pays 100% of employee premiums and 50% of family premiums and a PTO policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- While WalkMe offices are Work From Home during COVID-19, we are hosting frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement.