The position will be based out of a home office, salary + commission + benefits. Must have experience selling directly into the Aerospace composite industry, selling to Tier 1, Tier 2 and OEMs.
- Developing sales opportunities, primarily within Company?s focus market.
- Participating in the development of the Sales and Marketing Strategies of Company
- Providing superior attentiveness to target accounts.
- Negotiating with customers on price and contractual issues.
- Providing accurate and timely reports on salescontracts and market intelligence to both CRM software and the department.
- Developing relationships with target accounts and pursuing sales opportunities
- Assisting in the development of Company?s strategic sales plan
- Using innovative ideas and sound judgement to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Exemplifying Company?s values and culture.
- Crafting and executing plans for target accounts to drive and thrive in the face of the competition.
- Adding value and details to the competitive advantage messaging for use in proposals and closing deals.
- Identifying coaches and developing strong positioning to identify value-added opportunities.
Must have experience with composite sales within the aerospace market.
- Proven sales?hunter?, demonstrated through sales successes either nationally or regionally
- At least 5years of experience in engineered solution sales, strong preference to aerospace, medical device or automotive parts/components
- Prospect clients are national and aerospace composite part related.
- Must be able and willing to work with a small company, handle a variety of tasks including sourcing, cold calling, bid management [not the tech details], etc.