Saviynt’s Enterprise Identity Cloud helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access (PAM) to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Saviynt is looking for Sales Engineer – Identity Management with experience in design, deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements.
- Assist in sales and pre-sales process including working with PoCs, Custom demos, Solution architecture design and technical presentations.
- Saviynt is looking for IAM Developers to deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements during the pre-sales cycles primarily
- Collate functional and technical requirements related to Identity Governance
- Work with partners and customers to design ideal architecture for Saviynt deployments
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Unit and integration testing of the solution
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
- 3-7 years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Must have: Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough domain knowledge on key focus areas of IGA - User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation, Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring, Access Certification, SOD.
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP etc.
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude