The Netskope Sales Engineer will come on board with the full support of the executive team. This is an amazing opportunity for the sales professional who has a history of completely dominating their territory and who wants to make an impact on building the next iconic cloud security company.
You will work closely with customers and partners as your primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ Support team. You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base. Heavy travel within the territory is required and as necessary to support other company based engagements within the US.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that customer requirement and provides business value
- Present the Netskope cloud security solution to prospective customers
- Create and deliver demonstrations of the products
- Gather customer technical requirements
- Work trade shows as necessary
- Provide insight on competitive solutions and differentiate between them
- Create evaluation test plans with customers and partners and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion
- Lead Proof-of-Concepts (POCs)
- Present at Conferences and Seminars
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- 7+ years of experience as a Sales/System Engineer with proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Prior experience in early stage startups
- Scripting Language (Perl/Python)
- HIPAA, PCI, PII, ITAR, GLBA, SOX, etc.
- Data encryption Technologies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.