Siemens Low Voltage and Products is looking for a Sales Engineer for their Hoffman Estates office. The person chosen for this key role will manage, penetrate, and grow contractor and distributor business in Maryland and will carry a multi-million dollar quota. This person will be responsible for driving project and stock sales within the Contractors and Channel. He/She will be responsible for developing and growing relationships throughout various organizations. This person will be responsible for driving sales to the major contractors in the area as well as training, programs and promotions at the Channel.
- Organizes and quotes low voltage and medium voltage projects.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits. May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. - - - Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- May develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans.
Product support to include but not limited to; Medium Voltage gear, Low Voltage Switchgear, Switchboards, Busway, Panelboards, Lighting Panels, Motor Control Centers, Residential Products, Safety Switches, IEC/NEMA Control, Molded Case Circuit Breakers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of sales experience.
- Electrical sales experience.
- Knowledge of LV MV power distribution product line.
- Travel required 10%.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development
Requisition Number: 223030