Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a stellar Sales Engineer that will be responsible for creating clear and concise presentations and demonstrations associated with active sales opportunities and delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our clients is a key component of this position. The ideal candidate will be located on the East coast as she or he will support the East region.
What you'll be doing:
- Works with potential and existing customers in a pre-sale’s capacity
- Presents solution concepts to technical and non-technical customers
- Demonstrates Spredfast and Lithium products to customers and prospects onsite or remotely via web conference
- Create strategic business reports providing clients with meaningful, actionable insights about their brand, products, or campaigns
- Summarize key trends and insights, including the ability to make decisions around what delivery method is best to showcase the right results
- Partners with sales representatives to respond effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Works in conjunction with sales and sales operations to develop timely and professional responses to assigned sections of RFPs’ and RFIs’.
- Develops and maintains competitive technical knowledge of the Company’s top 5 competitors.
- Conducts in-depth functional evaluations of customer requirements and business objectives.
- Articulates customer requirements to Implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of Spredfast and Lithium products.
- Become an active, integral part of sales strategy and execution
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Develops and delivers compelling custom demonstrations to highlight product value to a specific customer
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Willing to travel as required (up to 50% domestically)
- Corporate or Enterprise Social Media Management, listening, marketing automation, or research experience.
- 3-5+ years proven Sales engineering, solutions architect, account management or similar experience
- 3 year’s experience presenting to a variety of audiences from IT team members and C-level executives
- Experience with solution selling
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Comfortable and effective while collaborating within a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Strong ability to position and demonstrate business applications by showing key business flows and product differentiators.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information about a business need, rapidly analyze the contents, and determine the best possible solution.
- Self-starting, proactive, and resourceful
- Must be able to clearly articulate needs, define goals, and continuously look for new ways to deliver concise information
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly change focus to meet deadlines and special report requests
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience