- Provide technical support to sales for both public and private CDN implementations
- Provide support to customers in establishment of services, both pre- and post-sales
- Be able to contribute articles for general customer education
- Comfort with networking gear/protocols and Linux systems are essential.
- Understanding of TCP and HTTP as well as troubleshooting techniques is important (curl, tcpdump, etc.)
- Understanding of basic systems analysis techniques is desirable.
- Customer facing experience a plus, but not essential. If no experience, the desire to talk about technical issues with customers is key to success.
- Impeccable written communication skills are important.
- Open and receptive to new ideas and ways of doing things.