$200K — $250K *
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales & implementation process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud Compute and Storage sales and knowledge of technology. Must have track record of success closing business in a wide range of client segments (Commercial & Enterprise) and verticals. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, proposals, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for extensive travel.
· Coordination of the Technical aspects of sales campaigns throughout assigned territory
· Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of customer configurations in assigned territory
· Responsible for the development, and delivery of product briefs, proposals and demonstrations that highlight technical and business outcomes
· Responsible for representing the Faction product line to clients at field events and executive briefings
· Ability to work in a team structure supporting other account teams and contributing to the demands of a small, aggressive organization.
· Rapidly learn and develop expertise in the technologies relevant to multi-cloud data services, infrastructure as a service, and ever evolving public cloud landscape
· Defining achievable success criteria and converting proof of concept and evaluation engagements to long-term customers
· Work with sales team to qualify client opportunities and build solutions to solve client technical and business issues
· Position the Faction portfolio of services to and through the Faction channels & alliances
· Build, Maintain and Close Faction Cloud Business
· 3-5+ Years Relevant Experience in Vendor SE role
· 10+ Years Relevant SE Experience in Technology Related Field
· Experience and Familiarity with Cloud Solutions (AWS, Azure, OCI, GCP)
· Possess a Deep understanding of Cloud Networking, IaaS and Virtualization
· A B.S. in Computer Science or Related Field Strongly Preferred
· Three to five references from customers and partners
· $$ Motivated with a Desire to Win
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Valid through: 11/27/2020