We believe that experience is everything. Amazing experiences create customers for life, and poor ones destroy brands and businesses. That’s why Experience.com has built the most impactful Experience Management Platform (XMP) available anywhere, with features to drive operational and behavioral change, in real-time, during the moments that matter. XMP delivers impactful business outcomes including increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, online reputation and visibility, as well as improved employee engagement, and compliance - making every experience matter more.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist Account Executives with discovery, recommendations, and product demonstrations
- Help potential customers understand how our Experience Management Platform can help improve CX and EX cross-departmentally and as part of a larger tech stack
- Deliver value by helping solve customer and business problems
- Help build out SE playbook and best practices
- Be a storyteller and product evangelist
- Conduct demos as an expert on the product; mentor the sales and marketing teams to enable a similar capability
- Provide technical and engineering information by answering customer’s pertinent questions and requests
- Prepare sales presentations by studying all related customer identity, consulting with team members, and other professional resources
- Offer support to customer’s staff by providing technical information and training
- Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
- Master and contribute to the understanding of our CX processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak with all levels of a prospect’s organization.
- Build your reputation as the trusted advisor as prospects explore experience management.
- Strong storytelling ability.
- Experience in sharing best practices and contributing within the company across product, engineering, and leadership.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- At least five years experience in a SaaS Sales Engineer or Solutions Engineer role
- Deep understanding of CX and the current landscape of solutions in the Experience Management Platform space
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable presenting and demoing to executive teams and audiences of all sizes, sometimes on short notice
- A knack for prioritizing and handling multiple complex deal cycles consecutively
- Broad knowledge of technology trends
- Comfort with ambiguity and a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to perform well as part of a team
- Previous experience in a SE origination role at a SaaS startup
- Industry knowledge in banking, finance, real estate, and/or mortgage (not required)
- Experience with Reputation Management, Survey, or Listings products/companies