Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. As an Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Company, they have surpassed revenue expectations with over $100 million in 2016. They are hiring a Sales Engineer to collaboratewith their enterprise sales team as a top technical resource for networking solutions.
The Sales Engineer has a unique opportunity to step into a fast-growing and well-funded company with a full range of enterprise solutions. This is a newly created position with heavy support from management and a thriving sales team. This person will act as the technical expert on a full suite of enterprise products for enterprise customers, channel partners, and wholesale customers.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with3 weeks PTO, medical, dental, 401(k) match, car allowance, and more.
- Entertainment budget for wining-and-dining with clients.
- Major growth opportunity in an expanding market.
- Large pool of resources and a tightly knit support team.
- Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Company is profitable and stable, with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Heavily experienced management with outstanding technical experience.
- Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
- Design, build, and configure enterprise solutions, including IP networks, unified communications, and more.
- Accompany sales managers to meetings with clients and channel partners. Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to enterprise customers’ networking needs.
- Deploy, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software: firewalls, disaster recovery, VoIP, WAN/LANnetworks, and more.
- Demonstrate solutions for networking, unified communications, and enterprise-level software.
- Provide technical guidance to account managers as needed.
- Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
- 4+ years of technical sales or networkengineeringexperience, with a focus on networking, software, and unified communications tools at the enterprise level.
- Strong customer focus. Salesexperience is a strong plus.
- Technical proficiency withnetworking solutions, including:
- Cisco hardware (routers, switches, etc.)
- Audio/video/conferencing tools
- Broadsoft hosted PBX and SIP trunking
- WAN, LAN
- Proficiency withSalesforce or another CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Travel is approximately 60%; full reimbursement.