$100K — $150K *
DRIVE THE TECHNICAL SALES PROCESS AT CHECKMARX
Join an Industry Leader to promote Application Security and continue to grow our customer base. We are driven to embed Application Security at the speed of DevOps. Seamlessly bringing AppSec value to companies across all verticals. We bring security expertise, innovation, and multiple products to the table – pull up a seat and join this growing team of experienced and passionate individuals.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES ENGINEERING TEAM:
We’re serving an exciting and fast-growing industry while expanding and adding new products. You will be positioned to learn from seasoned Sales Engineers and Account Executives while becoming part of a passionate and knowledgeable team. This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically
focused and business savvy.
· We are a radically innovative AppSec company focused on securing the SDLCs of customers across all verticals
· Named a Leader Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing
· 1,500+ customers worldwide in 70 countries – Including 40 percent of the Fortune 100 and half of the Fortune 50
· Pioneered the SAST market and now first to market with a comprehensive software security platform
· Provides out-of-the-box support for all major standards – OWASP Top-10, SANS 25, PCI DSS, HIPAA, MISRA, MITRE CWE, FISMA, and BSIMM.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
· Be immersed in the exciting and fast-paced Checkmarx culture, meeting your peers, leadership, and fellow employees across the globe.
· Understand the sales process and your technical role.
· Learned to align with customer objectives and success criteria to present the value of Checkmarx products.
· Shadow other Sales Engineers and observe Discovery, Demo, and POC calls.
· Begin to demonstrate the product internally.
· Participate with your Sales team (with assistance from your Tech Lead or Manager) and support Account Executives with any technical or product questions
· Logged projects to improve proof of concept and customer engagements.
· Help drive the pipeline to closure.
· Partner with Account Executives on team selling concepts and manage about 4-5 live opportunities.
· Own the technical relationships and solution strategies in the assigned pipeline.
· Established best practices for our pre-sales processes.
· Fully active with assigned pipeline and manage about 5-10 active opportunities
· Demonstrate the value Checkmarx can bring to any organization seeking to integrate Application Security into their SDLC process.
· Knowledgeable of the SDLC phases, with a concentration in Development and Security Testing (security champion experience is a plus).
· Worked with Sales Teams and contributed to winning business for 5+ years.
· Passion for Application Security and appreciate the constant evolution of Application Development and Security Threats
· Familiar with at least multiple programming languages and/or scripting languages.
· Shown the ability to be proactive and utilize your technical problem-solving expertise.
· Presented product-specific demonstrations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
· Thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments while working on a team.
· Align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute in a significant way.
· Competitive salary
· Medical, dental, vision, 401(K), and additional incentives
· Culture of community and opportunity to work in a growing organization
· Room for career growth and professional development
· Company events
· Training and educational opportunitie
Valid through: 11/6/2021