Sales Engineer / Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience •
This is a retained search for a high growth SaaS company with significant success doubling in size year over year.
As a Sales Engineer you will work directly with potential customers while partnering with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to design and deliver compelling product presentations. You will be responsible for creating a trust oriented relationship with potential clients over the full life-cycle sales process. You sales engineers are client advocates, trusted advisers, trainers, etc. This team is highly valued both internally and externally.
This Sales Engineerwill work with our enterprise customers to determine the best solution provided by our suite of products and services. You must enjoy client facing engagement, working collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Product, and services.
Additionally, Strategic Consultants act as thought leaders and advisors, providing forward-thinking ideas & plans for how organizations can optimize their programs to audiences ranging from hands-on platform users to executives.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Work alongside Sales, Marketing, and Product Management to ensure our software platform aligns to a customer?s business goals and needs
- Lead customer discovery and development of program planning deliverables.
- Build and deliver customized compelling product demonstrations.
- Assist in the sales cycle by clearly articulating how our platform meets current customer needs and pain points and their evolution ? speaking to the brand capabilities required to create and capture value from their customers
- Serve as subject matter expert to sales, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Attend and assist in executive business reviews and critical customer meetings, Participate in practice development, including creation of additional go-to-market offerings and where greater value can be created within the services organization
- Develop relationships across the key teams involved in the successful onboarding of customers, educating and marketing offerings where needed
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 4-8years of experience in business consulting or software services delivery
- Experience with API's, JSON, XML
- Passion for the customer experience
- Comfortable presenting to customers at all levels; exceptional written and verbal communications as well as listening skills
- Commitment to client delight and resolving client challenges
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a team