- Develop Southeast Regional Sales for Hägglunds direct hydraulic drive products and solutions.
- Provide technical specifications to the Applications Engineering team to formulate solutions related to Large Hydraulic Drives
- Monitor progress toward goals making necessary adjustments to reach objectives.Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers to establish strong relationships.
- Manage direct sales channels for Hägglunds components and drive systems.
- Prepare & present technical and commercial quotations to customers for all products within the Hägglunds Large Hydraulic Drives business unit.
- Proactively forecast our market sales, growth and profit in the region.
- Develop and recommend pricing strategies per account where required, based on both strategic and competitive considerations.
- Resolve issues and conflicts with customers where required. Assist the Bosch Rexroth Service & Quality departments on quality and field related warranty issues.
- Will travel approximately 50% of the time. Southeast Region is defined as the following states: AR, LA, MS, TN, AL, GA, NC, SC, FL
- *This role will work out of a Regional Sales Office or Home Office depending on location. Home Office accommodations can be made within 50 miles of a major metropolitan airport.
- Must possess a Bachelors of Science degree in electrical, mechanical, fluid power or other engineering discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of technical sales experience in
- either regional OEM or in a key Market Segment (Mining, Pulp &
- Paper, Recycling, Material Handling, Marine & Offshore).
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of industrial hydraulic products, systems and machine applications experience providing technical solutions to those key Market Segments.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales to accommodate campus goals.
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills, capable of conducting technical and sales presentations to key clients
- Able to provide strategic planning, communication and implementation.
- Possess time management skills to handle a consistently high level of sales activity– including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with numerous follow up requirements.