Sales Engineer - Automated Measuring Systems
Mid-Atlantic, United States
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence has a career opportunity for a technical Sales Engineer who will work out of a home office and ideally be based in the Mid-Atlantic region. This is an exciting sales opportunity for the candidate looking to advance their career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization!
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Sales Engineer for Automated Measurement Systems, you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of industrial customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships. This is a high-level complex sales role that requires professionalism and a technical aptitude. The ability to build a rapport and communicate well with many levels of decision makers is critical.
Responsibilities will include
- Supporting existing accounts and identifying additional opportunities in the territory*
- Establishing and managing new accounts
- Demonstrating products, and articulating capabilities and benefits of our solutions
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Working to maintain measurable high levels of customer satisfaction
- Engaging in determination of market potential and regional sales strategy
- Supporting various distributionchannels in the geographic area
- Travel up to 75%
*Sales territory will include: Eastern PA, Northern NJ, Long Island, NY
- B.S. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of sales and business experience in an industrial environment
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations and develop solutions
- Strong record of sustained success
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Technical training included in combination of education and experiencepreferred