$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Support the effective sales growth and placement of Plate Heat Exchanges in all markets with
a focus on sanitary markets. The position is focused on all aspects of the sale of plate heat
exchangers including: thermal design, generating quotations developing new sales
opportunities, developing customer and representative relationships, and various other
customer support functions.
1. Support market penetration into all markets with a particular focus on the sanitary market
by collaborating on various market development initiatives including: trades shows,
advertising, customer visits, representative development and training.
2. Support quotation requests with specification review, thermal design, cost and price
build-up and preparation of quotations for Plate Heat Exchangers.
3. Effectively communicate customers and market expectations and requirements to
production, engineering and quality control.
4. Support additional requests from customers and sales representatives.
5. Maintain the expertise necessary to advise and train sales representatives and customers
on the thermal and mechanical aspects of PHEs and their application with unique expertise in
the sanitary markets.
6. Develop and maintain market knowledge as applicable to plate heat exchangers.
7. Additional responsibilities
a. Technically and professionally represent API to customers, sales representatives and
other industry organizations in the process markets.
b. Support business improvement and sales tool development initiatives.
Education and Experience:
1. BS Engineering required, preferably Mechanical or Chemical
2. 5 years of heat transfer experience required
3. Engineering/design experience in sanitary processes, PHE design and pasteurizers preferred
4. MS Office program required
5. Job specific software competency required
6. Fluency in Spanish is preferred
1. Frequent domestic and limited internat
Valid Through: 2019-10-21