Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. .
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Engineer is to open and develop market opportunities for our products by obtaining approvals and/or acceptance for their use in design and construction specifications at the local level with civil engineering and consulting firms. The primary product emphasis is on N-12 HDPE & HP Storm pipe for use on storm drainage, SaniTite HP Pipe for sanitary sewer applications, Stormtech Retention/Detention chambers, Nyloplast drainage structures, and water quality treatment options. This position will focus solely on the local engineering community while working closely with the Sales Representatives in the territory. This position will be based in the Seattle area and cover the entire Seattle metro area.
- Good understanding of the local engineering community
- Internships while in college helpful
- Engineering background is a must – preferably civil engineering
- Stormwater and/or construction industry experience beneficial
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Engineer in Training (EIT) a PLUS
Full benefits package and company vehicle are provided