ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze customer needs and apply company technology to suggest solutions
- Perform technology demonstrations via web meetings and at trade shows
- Use Accusoft products to create proof of concepts during Pre-Sales activities
- Support the Sales Team and Business Development Managers
- Provide Pre-Sales customer support
- Communicate with Support and Product teams by providing feedback and submitting questions on technical and product related matters, as appropriate
- Represent company's products at industry trade shows
- Maintain notes and document activities in Customer Relationship Management system
- Review and process customer orders, ensuring technical accuracy
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to conceptualize creative concepts
- Familiar with computer hardware/software OS and technologies
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Capable of effective communication with all levels of management
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Experience supporting web applications on Microsoft IIS/.NET, Apache Tomcat, or JBoss/Other
- Understanding of and ability to participate in discussions pertaining to 'fullstack' web deployment architecture especially as it relates to Accusoft development tools, based on customer use case descriptions. Successful ability to understand integration of Accusoft's PrizmDoc Suite into Web Applications, and to provide integration help through understanding of Accusoft documentation.
- Multi-lingual speaking ability a plus
Minimal travel may be required.